The last couple of years, especially 2009, have been difficult for many people. On behalf of all of us at Steven Kent Winery, I just want to thank everyone for their very generous support. We are honored by your continued commitment to our mission to create world-class wines from the Livermore Valley.
2010 will see:
- Not only our first Malbec (a blend for members of the Future Release Program in February; and a 100% Small Lot Offering in May) but also our ninth vintage of Sangiovese for Collector's Circle members in March.
- The Premier Cabernet Collection returns with two spectacular wines: 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon - Ghielmetti Vineyard, Clone 4 in March and Clone 30 in September. Fewer than 100 cases of each of these wines (our highest quality Cabernets) were produced.
- Radius, a blend that has morphed from predominantly Barbera to a mix of Bordeaux varieties, will be a Cabernet Sauvignon/Syrah blend starting with its fifth incarnation.
- Our Second Open House event will take place on May 15th and will feature the release of our Small Lot Offering Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot, and Malbec among others.
- There are a number of Wine Dinners on the calendar as well. We'll let you know, soon, when the first dinner is scheduled.